Sunday, May 12, 2013

404 error: Posts not found!

Unfortunately, due to a weeked spent at the lake with my dear mother (you know, for Mother's Day and all), I did not have access to the internet, which meant I could neither post nor learn about Python and Web.py like I said I would. That being said, I have spent the past hour looking over the material again and feel I need a refresher on HTML first. So, here is the posting schedule for the upcoming week:

Monday: How To Make Love [HTML]
Tuersday: Python Peril
Wednesday: Web.by Web.py
Thursday: Advanced Web.py
Friday: Linux Hardware Options
Saturday: Linux Viruses: Fact or Fiction?
Sunday: A Window to Windows: Linux Options

As a bit of an apology for missing the past few days of SoC, I have attempted to draw a Kerosene-Powered Cheese Grater:

In the future, I will do what I can to inform you guys a few days beforehand when I may or may not be unable to post.

As always, thanks for reading,
-Leios

No comments:

Post a Comment