Monday, May 6, 2013

The Week Ahead

As you may have guessed, I do not intend to stay on Blogger forever. Eventually, I would like to use my own domain and work with my own server(s). Because of that, I would like to spend the rest of this week (not including today), working on server and client-side mechanics of web pages. I make no claim that I can finish the site by the end of the month or anything, but rest assured, it will be done eventually (I think). That being said, here is the posting schedule for the week ahead:

Monday: Of Fortran and Physicists
Tuesday: Lighting the LAMP
Wednesday: Going Ape for Apache
Thursday: Postgres Panic
Friday: The Server Formerly Known as MySQL
Saturday: Perry the Python
Sunday: Web.by web.py

By the end of this week, I will hopefully have validated my desire to purchase this shirt.

Thanks for reading!
-Leios

2 comments:

  1. Well, I figured apache I would learn apache at some point (or try to learn I should say).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will definitely be a good idea. Honestly, though, it shouldn't be that difficult (at least, I hope not).

      Delete